Built between 1818-1828, mostly the work of Amon Wilds and his son Amon Henry Wilds, and later by Wilds and Busby.
An underground car park now occupies the enclosed central gardens.
Architect: Amon and Amon H. Wilds
This image is copyright. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. | Please contact Brighton"s Architecture