Only the first eight houses of what was to have been a crescent were initially completed.
Later, in the 1850's the scheme was finished to include Palmiera Square, exhibiting altogether more robust detailing and form, typical of this period. Brunswick Terrace West may be seen in the background.
Architect: Decimus Burton
This image is copyright. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. | Please contact Brighton"s Architecture